For this challenging task CITO Transport started the planning phase all the way back in June 2019.
There is a number of issues in transporting wind turbines; the size of it makes them prone to damage and breakage during transport and they have to be kept as static as possible during transport.
Our task was to:
- Move the parts belonging to 19 wind turbines with zero damage and efficient use of space
- Do so in a timely manner, with zero damage and minimal movement
CITO Transport’s extensive knowledge and experience in freight and logistics played an important role in its successful delivery of the following:
- Efficient use of dedicated space means minimal movement;
- 37 flatbeds were utilised to ensure the task was completed on time.
- Allocating dedicated space adjacent to Shed A to ensure minimal movement in storage.
CITO Transport’s thorough examination and research of the task ensured perfect results, such as:
- Major reduction in movements.
- Timely execution on delivery.
- 100% customer satisfaction.